In my circle of friends, I am deemed the “social media” queen. On a road trip to New Orleans this past weekend I was asked several great questions, here’s a sampling.
1. How to use Instagram but not post every picture?
2. How to tag photos without others being able to see them?
3. And my personal favorite: What the heck does a hashtag really mean?
My answers to my friends were strictly “personal use” of the technology mentioned. The questions also all have slightly different “business use” answers. These are a few of the topics we will cover at lunch and social media training including Instagram, tagging and hash tagging.
There isn’t a business in the world that doesn’t need to understand how the hashtag is used besides being witty or funny – it can be powerful…I am not telling it in a post – you’ll have to be at the lunch.
Other topic of conversation?
4. How do you build a social media policy that fits your company?
5. How do you monitor your social media and implement your strategy?
6. How do we get the analytics and why they matter to you at your company?
#SpoilerAlert – You can’t do 4 without 5 & 6.
I can not write your strategy (well I can help) but you know by now – you need one… We can help you work through how to implement your strategy and give you the “bones” required to build any strategy. Yes, you can figure it all out on your own…but why would you? It’s a two hour investment & a little cash into your social strategy; but it will save you days on end… If you are not registered for social media training - you should today: http://lnkd.in/bYQ62JF